Date: 16th March 2021 - 17th March 2021
Time: 14:00 - 17:30
CPD Hours: 6hoursTaking place in March 2021, this online conference will address the key areas surrounding Immigration law.
6 hours verifiable CPD | across two afternoons
In the last few years, immigration law has become ever more contentious and complex. There have been a number of high-profile cases with profound implications in areas as diverse as partner family visas, global talent, and sponsorship licence.
Meanwhile, the United Kingdom’s departure from the European Union; the accompanying EU settlements scheme affecting millions of EU citizens in the United Kingdom, and the new points-based immigration system are some of the changes that solicitors practicing immigration law are currently facing.
This conference will address these key areas and more, providing valuable opportunities for learning and discussion with expert speakers and fellow delegates.
- Improve your understanding of key recent developments in immigration law
- Review common procedures and problems and how to manage them
- Discuss best practice for working with different bodies and managing client expectations
This session is optional.
- Standard procedures and common challenges
- Implications for children
- Assessing clients’ prospects