Date: 28th June 2022 - 29th June 2022
Time: 09:30 - 13:05
CPD Hours: 6hours<p>Join us across two mornings for key legal updates, strategic insight and practical debate facilitated by leading in-house counsel.</p>
6 hours verifiable CPD
As we emerge from the disruption of the past two years, join us across two mornings to explore the themes of resilience and sustainability through legal updates, strategic insights and practice-focused discussions facilitated by leading in-house counsel.
During the conference we will look ahead optimistically at how we can best adapt to the opportunities of remote and hybrid working and how in-house counsel can lead their organisations’ net zero ambitions. Our expert speakers will also take you through industry insights on how to embrace legal technology that can help drive efficiency and sustainability for your in-house legal teams.
Our varied programme will provide essential updates on ESG regulations, commercial contracts, cybersecurity, diversity and inclusion, and much more. Through a variety of flexible sessions on both mornings, you will have the opportunity to tailor your experience of this conference to suit your own needs and gain the most relevant insight for your sector.
We're also looking forward to celebrating in-house legal excellence by presenting this year's Rising Star Award.
- Understand how in-house lawyers can effectively drive net zero ambitions and manage ESG-related risks
- Learn about key legal developments across a variety of topics
- Gain practical guidance on culture-building in a remote and hybrid workforce and promoting mental health and wellbeing
- Discuss how in-house legal teams can adopt innovative and affordable legal tech solutions to shape the success of their organisation
- Learn how to make the most of your influence as an in-house lawyer inside and outside of your organisation
- Hear about how in-house legal teams are driving diversity and inclusion targets to achieve business outcomes.
• How all in-house counsel can be climate leaders
• Introduction to Lawyers for Net Zero
• What is net zero and what does it mean for your organisation?
• The role of in-house lawyers in helping their organisations meet net zero targets
• How counsel are taking wider climate and ESG leadership