Date: 25th October 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:35
200 St Vincent Street
CPD Hours: 6hoursThis conference will address a number of uncertainties in insolvency law, looking at complex property matters, cross-border insolvency proceedings, and many other key issues in insolvency practice.
Insolvency law and practice has undergone a number of fundamental changes in recent years.
As companies operate across more borders and in more industries than ever before – with increasingly intricate relationships between contractors, suppliers, customers and employers – inevitably procedures have developed. This conference will address the complexities of insolvency law, including property matters, cross-border proceedings and other key issues in insolvency practice.
Find out more about becoming an accredited specialist in Insolvency law.
At this conference you will:
- Review recent and current legal developments in insolvency
- Learn how to manage unexpected complications arising from property, employee disputes and contractual issues
- Examine cross-border insolvency procedures with other jurisdictions
- Take part in participative open space session with leading practitioners on key practical aspects
- Rachel Grant, Partner, Brodies LLP
- Yvonne Brady, Partner, Shepherd and Wedderburn
- Steven Jansch, Partner, Head of Insolvency, Solicitor Advocate, Gilson Gray LLP
- Claire Massie, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Stuart Preston, Director, Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Mike Saville, Director, Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Vijay Rathour, Partner, Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Dr Bobby Lindsay, Lecturer in Private Law, University of Glasgow School of Law