Date: 19th August 2021
Time: 09:00 - 13:15
CPD Hours: 3hours 30minutesThis August, join us in a virtual setting as we will delve into the most pressing issues in intellectual property law practice in 2021.
3.5 hours verifiable CPD
We begin the morning with guidance on patent protection for the up-and-coming blockchain innovations and how to stay on the right side of the Unjustified Threats Act 2017. Our expert speakers will then bring you up to speed on protecting and enforcing copyrights in an increasingly digital world along with other essential practice and case law updates.
Whether you are new to intellectual property or have many years of experience under your belt, attend to discuss and troubleshoot your queries with industry leaders and fellow practitioners. To get the opportunity to engage in discussions; network with speakers, peers, and colleagues, book your place now!
- Learn about essential practice and case law updates and the key issues affecting Intellectual Property practice in 2021
- Improve your understanding of what counts as a ‘threat’ under the Intellectual Property (Unjustified Threats) Act 2017
- Get top tips for enforcing copyrights in a digital world
- Pose best practice questions and scenarios to our expert speakers
- Greater insight into the current court system for IP cases.
- Understanding the depth and breadth of the proposed reforms.
Watch the recorded webinar 'Scottish IP Court - a case for reform' here and join us to get the opportunity to engage with the speakers and fellow delegates, pose questions and discuss issues that are most relevant to your work.