Date: 15th September 2022
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
CPD Hours: 2hoursIn this seminar our expert speakers will introduce you to the leading principles of Legal Project Management. Across two hours, they will identify tools and techniques which will aid delegates in improving and fine-tuning the delivery of their legal services. Our speakers will also share insights on how implementing project management can benefit their clients and firm.
2 hours verifiable CPD
Project management tools and methodologies brings structure and organisation to the running of legal matters. This improves efficiency and controls costs.
During this seminar, our expert speakers will introduce you to the principles of Legal Project Management. We will look at some key project management tools and techniques with the aim to help delegates identify how these can be applied to the delivery of their legal services. Our speakers will also share insights on how implementing project management can benefit their clients and firm.
Whether you have a private practice or work in-house the seminar will be useful for those working in all areas of the legal sector who have an interest in project management and operational activities. With plenty of opportunities to ask questions most pertinent to your work, this course does not assume any prior knowledge or technical background in project management. Book you place now!
- Understand the key principles of Legal Project Management
- Gain insights into the role of a Legal Project Manager
- Learn about the benefits of Legal Project Management
- Explore how to implement Legal Project Management in your firm
- What Legal Project Management is and the role of a Legal Project Manager.
- The various types of operational activities that Legal Project Managers cover
- Project management tools for lawyers and how to implement these
- The benefits of project management for clients and firms