Date: 26th June 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:40
67 Hope Street
5.5 hours verifiable CPD
Come together with family law experts, peers and colleagues to explore the latest developments and challenges in the core areas of family law and practice. The programme will provide an essential and varied overview of recent developments and the practical implications for day-to-day client advice and procedure. Both high value and complex scenarios will be examined throughout the day via practical examples and insights.
Each session will feature opportunity to discuss and troubleshoot your queries with accredited experts and fellow practitioners.
All speakers are now confirmed. Join our Chair, Helen Hughes, Partner & Family Law Specialist, McAuley, McCarthy & Co on the day and hear from:
- Lesley Gordon, Partner, BTO Solicitors LLP
- Alison Edmondson, Director, Accredited Family Law Specialist, Accredited Family Law Mediator, FLAGS Family Law Arbitrator, SKO Family Law Specialists
- Shona Templeton, Partner, MTM Family Law LLP and Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- David Coutts, Associate, Anderson Strathern
- Amanda Masson, Partner, Harper Macleod LLP and Accredited Specialist in Child Law & Family Mediation
- Jennifer Gallagher, Partner, Family Law, Lindsays
- Janys Scott QC, Westwater Advocates
Join us this summer for It’s the Law – one day, one location, three unmissable conferences dedicated to private client work, family law and conveyancing.
Find out more about becoming an accredited specialist in Family Law or Child Law.
- Gain an update on financial provision on divorce and separation
- Gain valuable knowledge and practice guidance when businesses and families collide
- Pose best practice questions and scenarios on collaborative and medication practice
- Gain insight on the latest ever-changing case law in permanence orders
- Recognise and understand the complexities of interacting with the party litigant
- Consider Brexit implications for family lawyers, what we should advise now and what are the other jurisdictions thinking now?
"This was a very informative seminar, with excellent delivery of a number of complicated topics."
"Great conference, well planned and excellent speakers"