Date: 24th February 2020
Time: 17:30 - 19:15
Lawscot student roadshow - Glasgow Royal Faculty of Procurators Glasgow
12 Nelson Mandela Place
Are you an LLB or Diploma student and keen to find out about working in-house or for a high street firm? We know your law fair isn't always the best place to do this, so we're bringing employers to you for a separate event. We'll be focusing on how to find opportunities in-house or in small firms, as well as exploring what career progression looks like in these environments.
Representatives from high street firms and in-house organisations will feature in a chaired Q&A session to answers questions like:
- What do high street employers look for in candidates?
- What's the best way to approach a high street employer?
- Do speculative applications actually work?
- What does a traineeship in-house look like?
- Where can you find out about in-house employers?
Please note you must be registered as a student associate to attend this event. It only takes two minutes to sign up and is totally free!
Not based near Glasgow but keen to attend? No problem! We're hosting these roadshows at other locations throughout Scotland
- Aberdeen - Tuesday 18 February 2020 - Society of Advocates
- Dundee - Thursday 20 February 2020 - Scottish Social Services Council's offices
- Edinburgh - Thursday 27 February 2020 - Law Society of Scotland's offices
You are welcome to attend any roadshow that is most convenient to you, regardless of where you go to university.
Places are limited based on the capacity of the venue. Please book early to avoid disappointment.