Date: 20th February 2018
Time: 17:30 - 19:00
Royal Faculty of Procurators Glagow
12 Nelson Mandela Place
Keen to find out about working in-house or for a high street firm? We know your law fair isn't always the best place to do this, so we're bringing employers to you for a separate event. We'll be focusing on how to find opportunities in-house or in small firms, as well as exploring what career progression looks like in these environments.
Representatives from high street firms and in-house organisations will feature in a chaired Q&A session to answers questions like:
- What do high street employers look for in candidates?
- What's the best way to approach a high street employer?
- Do speculative applications actually work?
- What does a traineeship in-house look like?
- Where can you find out about in-house employers?
Not based near Glasgow but keen to attend? No problem! We're hosting these roadshows at other locations throughout Scotland
- Aberdeen - Tuesday 6 February 2018 - Society of Advocates
- Edinburgh - Monday 12 February - Law Society of Scotland's Offices
- Dundee - Tuesday 27 February 2018 - Queens Hotel
You are welcome to attend any roadshow that is most convenient to you, regardless of where you go to university.
Places are limited based on the capacity of the venue. Please book early to avoid disappointment.