Date: 20th June 2019
Time: 09:00 - 12:45
200 St Vincent Street
CPD Hours: 2hours 30minutesJoin expert speakers at this seminar to explore the latest LBTT and ADS developments and guide you through your responsibilities in relation to their requirements.
2.5 hours verifiable CPD
New Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT), Additional Dwelling Supplement (ADS) rates - and thresholds came into force in January this year, affecting a large number of both residential and non-residential transactions. This is the latest update in an area that has undergone significant changes in recent years, presenting solicitors and their clients with new and thorny issues.
Join expert speakers at this seminar to explore the latest LBTT and ADS developments and guide you through your responsibilities in relation to their requirements. We will also discuss the main differences between LBTT and SDLT, and delve into the most pressing matters that you need to keep in mind for managing tax and compliance risks.
By attending this seminar, you will:
- Acquire the latest update on LBTT and ADS developments
- Gain insight into the key issues involving both taxes
- Get practical guidance to ensure you keep your practice compliant
- Iain Doran, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP, Chair
- Isobel d'Inverno, Director of Corporate Tax, Brodies LLP
- Caroline Colliston, Partner, Corporate Tax, DWF LLP