Date: 29th October 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Law Society of Scotland
Atria One, 144 Morrison Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EW, United Kingdom
CPD Hours: 6hoursAt this one-day training workshop you will learn how to control your time, proactively and efficiently, to improve individual and organisational productivity.
Time pressures and constraints, competing and ad-hoc demands on schedules are major challenges we face on a daily basis.
Being able to manage your time effectively in the workplace is an essential skill that can enhance efficacy, quality of work, as well as helping you feel more relaxed, focused, in-control and able to manage a healthy work-life balance.
This one-day training workshop, designed by award-winning coaching and training company Quiver Management, will give you the tools and techniques to help control your time, more proactively and efficiently, to increase individual and organisational productivity.
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritising efforts for better results
- Develop a framework for analysing work efforts
- Prioritise your time more effectively
- Methodology to move work patterns away from reactive to proactive
- Appreciate how to define and use organisational and personal goals to optimise own efforts
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Practical tools and techniques for better prioritisation and time management
This course will be delivered by Jan Bowen-Nielsen, the founder and a director of Quiver Management. Jan has 15 years’ senior management experience from blue chip corporations in the UK, Denmark and USA including VP Sales and Marketing and CEO roles. Over the last fourteen years he has coached and consulted to a large number of leaders in large businesses and professionals firms, helping them grow their personal and their firm’s performance. In addition to being a qualified Senior Practitioner in Coaching and Mentoring and a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management, he also holds an MBA from Henley Management College.