CPD Hours: 1hour
As we adjust to working in the Covid-19 era, join Simon Allison (Scotland’s Lawyer of the Year 2018) and Jack Boyle (Employment Team of the Year 2019) to hear how you can harness the power of social media as an individual and for your firm or organisation. They will share their experiences in the world of social media and the benefits to raising your profile online.
This session is intended to keep you up to date with employment law’s interaction with social media and also how you can assist your clients with social media disputes in the workplace. Simon and Jack are well known for their relevant, relatable and entertaining blogs and tweets. Simon has implemented the firm’s social media offering which is underpinned by distinct and memorable branding.
If you are curious about the ways in which you can engage with your peers, acquire new business and strengthen your relationship with clients via social media, this is the event for you.
- How the employment tribunals tackled the thorny issue of social media
- Assisting clients with social media disputes in the workplace
- What we can take as employers and employees from the most recent cases
- Whether a social media presence is useful for a solicitor
- How you can use social media to help develop your profile and your career