Date: 24th January 2019
Time: 09:00 - 14:30
Law Society of Scotland
144 Morrison Street
This is an informal, engaging and reflective event for existing mentors and those interested in mentoring now or in the future. This mini conference aims to provide the chance to share experiences, learn new techniques and best practice and celebrate the effectiveness of mentoring.
Current Law Society mentors are particularly encouraged to attend, but this event is also open to senior leaders, those interested in learning the effect mentoring could have on their organisation or mentees interested in becoming mentors. There will be expertise and advice shared from a variety of specific Scottish mentoring programmes and from the wider cross sectoral leadership community.
We are delighted to be partnering with ACOSVO on this event.
Delegates will gain:
- Understanding of different mentoring methods, styles and evaluation techniques from industry experts
- Opportunity to network with other mentors and senior leaders across Scotland
- Practical tools and techniques for a successful mentoring relationship
- Real life case studies of what has and hasn't worked
- Sharing best practice from attendees and external specialists
- Skills on how to reflect on, and refresh, mentoring relationships
- Awareness of the impact of mentoring
- Awareness of other Scottish mentoring programmes