Date: 21st October 2021
Time: 17:00 - 18:00
Starting a traineeship in the past year has been an unexpected experience for most trainees. This event is to bring you together in an event designed to get your questions answered about how you can best succeed in your role.
We will be inviting a number of panellists to attend, including experienced supervising solicitors and recently qualified NQs, who will all be well-placed to answer your questions and share advice.
We invite you to send in specific questions ahead of the event when you sign up using the form below and you will also be able to ask questions via the chat function. The event will be hosted and moderated, to make sure as many questions are answered as possible.
Some of the main themes we will be discussing are:
- What do you need to know about PQPRs, required CPD for trainees and the PEAT2 outcomes, and what has changed in terms of the requirements for trainees due to Covid?
- How to be a good trainee working remotely and moving to a hybrid way of working
- Creating good relationships with your supervisor and colleagues
- Dealing with mistakes and seeking feedback
- Where to seek help if you need it
This event is for trainees in the first year of their traineeship. If you already have an agreed start date for early 2022, you can also attend this event.
We use Zoom video conferencing software and we'll share the joining details ahead of the event.
Please complete the form below to register. Note that we have a manual process for confirming registrations, therefore your place will be confirmed by a member of the team as soon as possible.