Date: 29th May 2020
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
join via video link
The Scottish Government’s routemap for easing lockdown restrictions opens up a new set of questions for us all. Though organisations may have begun to consider a phased return to the workplace, the consequences of the ‘new normal’ are by no means straightforward and coming out of lockdown will conceivably be much more complex than going into it was.
Reconfigured working practices, adapted offices and shifting childcare arrangements – as well the changing demands of your client – create an atmosphere of uncertainty. In this peer to peer roundtable, we open discussion of the implications of ‘post-lockdown’ for the in-house community.
We will focus on the following discussion points:
- What stage is your team at in post-lockdown planning?
- Does your organisation have its own ‘routemap’, and what does it involve?
- What are the major obstacles you foresee in preparing for the next phase of the current crisis?
- In what ways can the uncertainties be managed or mitigated?
- What long-term changes to the way your in-house team works do you envisage?
To join the event, please email email@example.com with your details. Instructions on how to connect will be circulated ahead of the session.
We have run three introductory roundtable sessions already, which have been fully subscribed. For ease of managing the discussion, numbers will be limited to 10, however, if numbers exceed capacity we will set up an additional event in the coming weeks.