Date: 24th June 2020
Time: 13:00 - 14:00
CPD Hours: 1hour
The 2019 Pricing Strategy Survey from Thomson Reuters and LawVision from the end of last year, identifies three key areas which will resonate with every firm - and all the more so as we all navigate through this crisis:
- "Cash leakage — Respondents cited managing and improving cash leakage — including education about the downside of discounting...as a major challenge to their departments
- Education and Culture — Leading change and education is the leading responsibility of the pricing function...requiring pricing savvy but also cultural engagement
- Understanding client expectations — Respondents also said they were proactively working to better understand client value expectations and educating their attorneys about their findings…”
Undeniably firms have many challenges to face at present - yet there is always time, valuably spent, to positively impact your business both right now and in the future.
Join Richard Allen of Burcher Jennings for this presentation followed by Q&A to gain insights and take part in discussion.
- Tactics for your firm
- The psychology behind pricing
- Why "price packaging" is so important