A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision about abusive behaviour; and to make provision about sexual harm including provision about directions to be given to juries in sexual offence cases and provision about orders to prevent future sexual harm.
This Scottish Government Bill was introduced by the Cabinet Secretary for Justice, Michael Matheson MSP, on 8 October 2015.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (November)
- Watch Grazia Robertson give evidence to the Justice Committee (17 Nov 2015) (segment starts at 23m49s)
- The Law Society's Stage 1 Briefing (January 2016)
- Stage 2 Amendments (February 2016)
- Stage 3 Briefing Paper sent to all MSPs (March 2016)