A Bill to prohibit smoking in private motor vehicles in the presence of children, subject to limited exceptions; and for connected purposes.
This Member's Bill was introduced by Jim Hume MSP on 15 December 2014.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (May 2015)
- Watch Alison Britton give oral evidence to the Health and Sport Committee on 16 June (Alison's segment starts at 2hrs24m52s)
- Supplementary evidence submitted to the Health and Sport Committee (July 2015)
- Stage 1 brief sent to all MSPs (October 2015)
- Proposed Stage 2 amendments sent to MSPs (October 2015)
- Stage 3 Briefing sent to MSPs (December 2015)
- Proposed Stage amendments (December 2015)