A Bill to make provision about the implementation of international trade agreements; to make provision establishing the Trade Remedies Authority and conferring functions on it; and to make provision about the collection and disclosure of information relating to trade.
- View the Bill on the UK Parliament website
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing issued ahead of the Second Reading in the House of Commons on 9 January 2018
- Read the Public Bill Committee's report of the evidence session on 23 January 2018. Michael Clancy gave evidence on behalf of the Law Society of Scotland.
- Read our list of amendments at Report stage and our list of amendments with effects and reasons (February 2018)
- Read our response to the Scottish Parliament's Finance and Constitution Committee call for evidence on the Bill (February 2018)