LawscotTech is a new initiative by the Law Society of Scotland to stimulate legal technology innovation in Scotland which will deliver practical benefits for those working in the justice and legal sectors and their clients. Lawscot Tech will provide support from concept stage through to taking a product or service to market.
It brings together experts from the legal world and the technology world to work collaboratively. Through our connections, we are well placed to reach out to the legal profession, technology firms, the academic community and other business sectors with similar programmes such as the financial sector (FinTech Scotland).
The LawscotTech Advisory Board has oversight of all LawscotTech activities on behalf of the Society.
- Paul Mosson, Executive Director, Member Services and Engagement, Law Society of Scotland
- Amanda Millar, Partner at McCash & Hunter and Law Society Board Member
- Lynsey Walker, Partner at Addleshaw Goddard and Law Society Board Member
- Callum Murray, CEO of Amiqus
- Stephen Ingledew, CEO of Fintech Scotland
- John McKinlay, Partner at DLA Piper and convener of the Law Society's committee for Technology Law and Practice