Sign&Send: Embed Efficiency. Reduce Overheads.
Simple, fast and secure
Need a document signed quickly? Solved. Tired of printing, enveloping, and franking? We will automate that for you. Say goodbye to franking machines and slow returns on obtaining client signatures.* Three clicks and your documents and letters will be your clients - all you need is an internet connection. Streamline your client communication with a free month’s trial.
Choose how you’d like to communicate
We offer First Class, Second Class, and Signed-For Recorded Delivery as well as three different varieties of eSignature. Need to send the same letter to multiple different addresses? Our bulk mail-merge solution is included as standard.
Reduce overheads by removing hidden costs
The average cost to an employer for an employee to print, fold, envelope, and frank a letter is at least £0.72 per letter in addition to the cost of postage and materials. Sign&Send removes this overhead and offers competitive postage-print rates.
The following savings are available on a single page, colour pint, letter on 100gsm paper in a C5 windowed envelope (inclusive of postage):
|Signed-for Recorded Delivery||25%|
Members of the Law Society of Scotland are entitled to a discounted member’s rate.
Additional savings & benefits
- A quicker return on receiving documents signed by your clients
- Reduced franking tariffs
- Reduced printer lease holding costs
- Reduced office consumable costs
- Reduction in underpaid mail penalties
- No need to bulk print letterhead
- No need to sort your outgoing mail
- Increased staff productivity by outsourcing outgoing mail
Would you like to know more?
Contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0141 357 0453.
* Read the Society's guidance on electronic signature here.