Clio is a leading provider of cloud-based case management software.
Trusted by over 150,000 legal professionals worldwide and approved by over 66+ law societies and bar associations globally, Clio is the end-to-end, cloud-based legal software that makes it possible to manage your firm from anywhere and from any device.
Partnering with some of the most trusted brands that Scottish lawyers rely on—including Outlook, QuickBooks, Klyant, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams—Clio connects all of your essential services to better manage your practice.
Clio delivers all the tools modern law firms need to run their firms, including:
- Case and matter management
- Client intake and client relationship management (CRM)
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Time recording
- Document management and e-signatures
- Task and workflow automation, and
Clio is also aware of the need for Scottish firms to remain compliant with GDPR and Law Society rules. Trust a data processor that provides the tools and customer support to help law firms meet their responsibilities as data controllers. Clio offers the following to lawyers in Scotland:
- Free 7-day trials and product demonstrations.
- Data migration support.
- Unlimited 24/5 access to award-winning customer support and training.
- Contracts that work for you, including month-to-month and annual.
- Pricing that starts at just £49 per user per month.
Your clients rely on you, solicitors rely on Clio:
Find out how Edinburgh based Ergo Law confidently started their own firm with Clio.
*Ergo Law have since been nominated for numerous awards and were finalists in two award categories for the 2020 Scottish Legal Awards.
Call Clio now at +44 800 433 2546 or visit us at clio.com/uk