YourCashier provides expert, compliant and cost effective outsourced cashroom services for law firms and sole practitioners.
Our experience with the Law Society of Scotland Accounting Rules means we have in-depth knowledge of the processes and procedures necessary for your practice unit. Our purpose is to add value to your Law Firm by instantly adding highly skilled, SOLAS qualified legal cashiers to your team but without all the associated overhead costs.
- Complete management and full compliance of your legal accounts for a fixed monthly fee.
- Easily expand or supplement your legal cashiering team allowing scaling on demand.
- Add our holiday, absence, or emergency cover to your business continuity plan.
- All of our cashiers are SOLAS qualified and therefore proficient in all aspects of law accounting.
- Competitively priced service, with fixed rates and a business starter pack for sole practitioners and new law firms.
- Statutory payments, student loans and pensions are handled by us saving you time and money.
- Preparation and distribution of electronic payslips increasing efficiency and visibility.
- Online payments ensuring your employees get paid accurately and on time.
- Focus on operations and generating revenue while we chase your outstanding debts.
- Reduce the wait for payments and maintain positive cash flow so you can reinvest in your business .
- Regular creditor reports enabling you to see the true financial position of your law firm.
- Complete supplier payment runs and meet agreed payment terms maintaining healthy supplier relationships.
- Improved efficiency in VAT processes and controls.
Audit and Inspections
- Preparation of pre-inspection reports, assistance during and post inspection.
- Mock regulatory inspections to ensure ongoing compliance.
If you are starting a new law firm, needing to scale your existing team, or require us to work independently as your primary cashier, we tailor our services to fit your business objectives. We handle the compliance and promote efficiencies within your practice unit enabling you to focus on growing your law firm.
Warren Wander, Founder & Managing Director of LawWare Ltd and Your Cashier Ltd quotes "LawWare clients had been asking me about a cashier service for quite some time so when the opportunity arose to invest in YourCashier and become Managing Director, I was more than keen. It has turned out to be a great decision. Your Cashier Is growing rapidly, bringing on new clients and staff all the time, and has an innovative and attractive proposition for Scottish law firms of all shapes and sizes "