Our members are key decision makers in terms of professional and personal procurement and also very influential with their client networks. We offer a range of opportunities to promote your business to our members.
The Society's member benefits scheme offers a range of marketing opportunities designed to help businesses promote relevant services and products to solicitors and firms across Scotland. We offer selected companies the following benefits:
- A dedicated web page in the member benefits section of our website
- An entry in the annual member benefits guide distributed to +11,000 members
- Quarterly listing in the member benefits email distributed to +11,000 members
- Listing as 'benefit of the month' throughout Society website once per year
- The opportunity to use the scheme logo
- Access to legal firms' contact details and market data
- 10% discount on Society exhibitions and sponsorships
- Preferential rates for advertising in the Society's monthly magazine, The Journal
- Subscription to the Society's monthly magazine, The Journal.
The application process to join the scheme includes supplying references from legal firms and financial checks. The annual fee is £2,500 + vat.
Our strategic partnership programme is open to a select number of high profile, long-term partners that engage and support our membership from a business and practice perspective. Partnerships are developed with organisations that:
- Are leaders and experts within their field or industry
- Can add value through the provision of issues based information, know-how and thought leadership
- Can deliver best practice and provide guidance to members in their professional capacity.
We generally tender for partners in specific areas but are open to informal discussions if you have a proposal that will be of value to us and our members.
We offer a range of sponsorship opportunities, both for our CPD conferences and events and specific campaigns and publications. These provide excellent marketing opportunities for any business that is looking to gain increased brand visibility and presence to a captive audience.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these opportunities, please contact Charlotta Cederqvist, Head of Business Development on 0131 476 8166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.