Universities providing the Diploma in Professional Legal Practice are advising all final-year LLB students to submit their completed Diploma applications by email, rather than submitting a paper application.
Students should complete their Diploma application as a Word document and send it by email to their preferred Diploma provider. A physical, or "wet", signature will not be required in order to complete the application process.
Digital versions of application forms can be found on all Diploma providers’ websites. Students applying to Strathclyde University should apply directly online as usual.
For further information, students can contact the Diploma providers at the following addresses:
- Aberdeen University: email@example.com
- Dundee University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edinburgh University: email@example.com
- Glasgow University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Gordon University: email@example.com
- Strathclyde University: Please apply directly online as normal
Students should also note that since November 2019, Diplomas are valid for five years (from 1 January the year after its award). Visit the Law Society of Scotland website for more information.
All updates from the Society regarding the coronavirus outbreak can be found at this link.