The expert witness directory is open to established experts who provide technical analysis and opinion evidence in court and reports. It is promoted throughout the year to our members (ca 12,000 practising solicitors), providing them with a reliable source of experts in a wide range of areas.
- Gain more contacts, referrals and instructions
- Stand out as a reliable expert witness
- Ensure solicitors know how to find you
All our experts are listed in the annual expert witness index distributed with our membership magazine, the Journal, to all members.
Are you eligible?
As part of our application process we require experts to provide:
- References from two practising solicitors or advocates who have instructed you in the past three years
- Details of relevant qualification and experience in the area/s of expertise
- Commitment to the Society's code of practice
Individual/sole trader listing: £200 + VAT
Company listing: £395 + VAT
Expert witness logo: £115 + VAT
The expert witness listing and fee are renewable annually.
How to join
To apply, please click on one of the links below and complete all sections of the online form. Please make sure you have the relevant details to hand such as information about your experience and qualifications, expert profile and CV.
You also need to share the following link with two chosen referees:
We will only consider your application form once references have been received.
If you have any questions, please contact Angus Maclauchlan on firstname.lastname@example.org.