All trainees must complete a minimum of 60 hours CPD training over the two-year period of their training contract. Of these 60 hours, 40 must be specialised trainee CPD (TCPD) taken with an authorised provider, while the remaining 20 hours can be made up from regular CPD.
As an authorised TCPD provider, we can provide you with a structured programme that provides 40 accredited TCPD hours over the course of four modules.
We are excited to announce that our new programme will be launched soon!
The new programme will focus on core PEAT 2 Outcomes such as:
- Professional communication
- Professional ethics and standards
- Business, commercial, financial and practice awareness
The majority of the programme content will be accessed online, supported by interactive training days delivered by experts. The Learning Management System will outline clear timeframes for the course, allowing you to synchronise your TCPD with your traineeship, creating a holistic learning experience.
You will have the opportunity to network with your peers, and have access to an optional mentor programme, enabling you to share your experiences and learn from others.
The induction and first training day will be Friday 14 December.
Module 1: Personal and professional development, 12 hours
Module 2: Ethics, 8 hours
Module 3: The client/solicitor relationship, 10 hours
Module 4: Personal, professional and commercial development, 10 hours
- Brand new programme, bespoke to trainees and their needs
- Interactive, classroom based training to support independent learning
- Opportunity to network with peers
- Delivered by specialist trainers
- Great facilities
- Relevant to any traineeship, whether you're in-house or have joined a big firm or a high street firm
If you have any queries please contact Lucy Ozanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 476 8360.
Modules 1-4: £1,195
Individual modules: £495 each