Two appeal decisions have exposed limitations in the statutory offences directed at racial abuse
President's message: thoughts of a quiet month with most people on holiday proved to be well wide of the mark
Opinion that the "Advice for All" review will not achieve "access for all" without a consistent strategy as to the way individuals' rights are determined
Legal firms and organisations that have successfully introduced flexible working hours
Second and final part of article on the Budget and Finance Acts covers the tightening of SDLT rules and other changes affecting businesses
In this issue
- Prosecuting bigotry offences
- A hotter than average July
- Advice for all, but what about justice?
- Calling time
- The anti-avoidance drive
- The best option?
- Radical design
- Miscarriages of justice
- Information technology
- IPS... keeping a watchful eye
- When less means better
- Reality check - not Big Brother
- A clear duty
- Missing a generation
- Does age matter?
- Fair picture?
- Book debts: the final word?
- Website reviews
- Book reviews
- Challenging the sacred cows of conveyancing