Enhancing biodiversity is now a central aim of Scotland’s planning system. A metric developed in England will be adapted to support its delivery, providing opportunities for landowners
A Sheriff Appeal Court ruling on interim orders in a child contact dispute highlights the care needed in considering whether to appeal, without resolving all the concerns to which the case gives rise
For ease of reading on the device of your choice, you can also access this issue of the Journal, presented in its usual page layout, in two formats:
- Criminal court: Boundaries of corroboration
- Corporate: Deceptive digital design – no clever cookie?
- Agriculture: Ending LDTs in a second short continuation
- Succession: Attorney as executor?
- Sport: Is that in the rules?
- Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal: December 2023
- In-house: The real deal
- Intellectual property: Making your mark with a sound