A Court of Session ruling on a law firm redundancy marks a fundamental change in TUPE
Multi-diciplinary practices are coming, and present opportunities for small firms as well as large to improve their prospects for the future
Different solicitors' opinions as to whether the public will benefit from alternative business structures, plus a proposed scheme for regulating MDPs
The Scottish Law Commission has new proposals to align the system of prior and legal rights with modern social conditions
The main provisions and likely practical impact of the new legislation on corporate homicide
In this issue
- TUPE: stay your hand
- Nothing new under the sun
- ABS - Actual Benefit Soon?
- A chance to succeed?
- Killing in company
- Longer arm of the law
- Agents... a commercial view
- Bad language
- Remote gambling - all bets off?
- What makes a team?
- Managing the fraud risk
- Duties to the court
- Copycats: another nine lives?
- Activity in the courts
- Invoking the UCCJEA
- The men in black
- Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal
- Website reviews
- Book reviews
- Big names, big issues for annual conference
- Meet the Committee: Cameron Ritchie
- Contaminated land - where are we now?