A family lawyer and the Assistant Information Commissioner explore practical data protection issues affecting family lawyers (and others)
The EU is proposing changes to the data protection regime that would completely replace the Data Protection Act
Review of a recent decision allowing interim suspension of a company director’s guarantee, despite an apparently weak case
Commentary on the forced marriage legislation in light of the Scottish Government’s guidelines for professionals who might have to use it
One expert's take on making the most of mediation, and business sense for lawyers
In this issue
- Data protection principles and family practice
- Data protection: another generation
- No guarantee of easy recovery
- Forced marriage: alive to the issue
- Mediation: business as usual?
- Electronic payments and electronic money
- Reading for pleasure
- Opinion column: Gillian Mawdsley
- Council profile
- Book reviews
- President's column
- Caution the souvenir hunters
- Together we thrive
- But you said...
- Heart in the Highlands
- Cut the lockup cost
- Who's who in intellectual property
- Taking liberties with bail
- Personal licences: a need for review?
- TUPE: fair or unfair for staff?
- 10%: a real gain?
- Renovating home PDRs
- Ademption and powers of attorney
- Working group to take forward ILG review
- Law reform roundup
- From the Brussels office
- Feedback, take 2
- Chinks in your defences?
- Business checklist
- Ask Ash