Has the Supreme Court decision in Tesco v Dundee City Council torpedoed planning’s sequential approach as we know it?
Briefing on Salvesen v Riddell, where the court found s 72(8) and (9) of the Agricultural Holdings (Scotland) Act 2003 to be ultra vires the Scottish Parliament
Essential elements of UK law on groundless threats of intellectual property rights infringement, and steps that can be taken to manage the risk
Problems of getting the contractual balance right in this fact of life in the current corporate deal market
Two charity lawyers' experiences as secondees under the programme developed by the regulator
In this issue
- Arguments in store
- Farming the constitution
- Willing to wound, yet afraid to strike?
- Deferred consideration – worth the paper?
- OSCR: the secondees' perspective
- To efficiency and beyond
- Reading for pleasure
- Opinion column: Fraser Tait
- Council profile
- Book reviews
- President's column
- Wind farms: a challenge to registration
- Snail of the century
- Rights both ways
- Sell, sell, sell
- RBS v Wilson: light in the tunnel?
- Take the heat out
- Prepare for case management
- Looking into the past
- Migrant days numbered
- CPI - the story so far
- Brighton declares
- Mary Mary quite contrary?
- How to avoid that Guarantee Fund interview, and worse...
- Law reform roundup
- Apportionment of price for SDLT
- Business checklist
- Practical guide to legal risks
- Ask Ash