A review of the Court of Appeal decision holding a “Do not resuscitate” notice in conflict with ECHR article 8, and its impact on policy in Scotland.
Key questions for a psychologist giving expert evidence on post-adoption direct contact
Judges' awards for the loss of a close relative have increased markedly over the past year or two, with certain factors emerging as of weight
A review of the most significant effects of the Intellectual Property Act 2014, which modernises the law regarding designs and patents
What constitutes an “application” for a s 29 cohabitant claim? The author reports on a case that fell short
In this issue
- Respect revived
- Adoption: when should contact continue?
- Family values
- Designs on IP law
- Section 29 claims, time bar and service
- Sharing the rewards
- Reading for pleasure
- Opinion: Lauren Wood
- Book reviews
- President's column
- Making the big changeover
- People on the move
- Another leap forward
- LBTT: aligning payment and registration
- The (legal) people have spoken
- Powers of attorney: another angle
- Greatness begins with a pin badge
- Jackson: has it delivered?
- The test for causing alarm
- When do licensed premises "cease to be used"?
- Empowering communities
- Has clawback lost its tax bite?
- Scottish Solicitors Discipline Tribunal
- Property Law Committee Update
- Call it a comeback
- Refereeing the referendum
- Law reform roundup
- From the Brussels office
- What's next for SYLA?
- Mediation first
- When life begins at 60
- With growth there is risk? (2)
- Ask Ash
- Sustainable future: new ideas for the training contract
- Mentoring - why?
- Lender Exchange: what's it about?
- A bar removed