Date: 6th October 2020 - 8th October 2020
In a year of transformational change across the world, our three-day online programme will bring together in-house solicitors, from the public, corporate and third sectors from 6 to 8 October for key legal updates, strategic insight and practical debate facilitated by leading in-house counsel.
The programme will be staggered over three days to encourage choice, interactivity and balance with your working commitments. Splitting between the strategic and the operational, our main themes will cover recovery, organisational resilience, and authentic leadership.
Not only will we equip you with knowledge on prominent responses to the new worlds of post-Coronavirus regulation and legal challenges; we will also explore the persuasive need to focus on sustainability in the context of legal operations, in-house wellbeing and development within in-house leadership roles.
The conference will feature short ‘knowledge café’ sessions: facilitated roundtable discussions on a wide range of topics and debate from the morning’s discussions. Connect with your peers to share experiences, generate new ideas and tackle issues relevant to your in-house practice.
Save the dates in your diary today and look out for upcoming programme information coming soon.
- Explore the latest legal updates relevant to a variety of in-house legal practice areas led by specialist sponsor law firms
- Learn what your critical priorities as in-house counsel should now look like and how to deal with continuous change
- Identify and share strategic responses in this unprecedented year; physical changes affecting insurance and operations, liability, and adjustments to business
- Takeaway vital insights on the current developments in legal operations resulting in innovation led by legal
- Gain practical advice on the changing working environment and leading an in-house team remotely, authentically and holding on to your best people
Although this year’s conference sadly will not take place in person, you can read more about 2019’s sellout conference here.
"This was my first in-house conference and I was pleasantly surprised at how useful it was. I would definitely recommend it. The topics were relevant and engaging and it was extremely helpful to network with a variety of other in-house professionals from other areas."
"Very positive and thought provoking sessions; great opportunity to share views and experiences and to network."
"I found the strategic discussions and sharing of experiences as in-house lawyers to be most valuable."
"The whole day was really insightful, valuable and informative – the opportunity to learn and network."
"Diverse range of topics – there was something for everyone."
"Good to stand back and think about your role – and realise you’re not alone!"