CPD Hours: 3hours 30minutes
3.5 hours verifiable CPD
We begin with guidance on patent protection for the up-and-coming blockchain innovations and how to stay on the right side of the Unjustified Threats Act 2017. Our expert speakers will then bring you up to speed on protecting and enforcing copyrights in an increasingly digital world along with other essential practice and case law updates.
Whether you are new to intellectual property or have many years of experience under your belt, this training gives the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and fellow practitioners.
- Learn about essential practice and case law updates and the key issues affecting Intellectual Property practice in 2021
- Improve your understanding of what counts as a ‘threat’ under the Intellectual Property (Unjustified Threats) Act 2017
- Get top tips for enforcing copyrights in a digital world
- Greater insight into the current court system for IP cases.
- Understanding the depth and breadth of the proposed reforms.
Watch the recorded webinar 'Scottish IP Court - a case for reform' here and join us to get the opportunity to engage with the speakers and fellow delegates, pose questions and discuss issues that are most relevant to your work.