A bill to make provision in connection with the internal market for goods and services in the United Kingdom (including provision about the recognition of professional and other qualifications).
The bill was introduced to the House of Commons and given its First Reading on Wednesday 9 September 2020.
- View the bill on the UK Parliament website
- Read the briefing we issued on 13 September 2020 ahead of the Second Reading and Committee Stage
- Read the briefing we issued on 15 October 2020 in advance of the Second Reading in the House of Lords
- Read the suggested amendments we submitted on 20 October 2020, ahead of the Committee stage on 26 October
- Read the suggested amendments (effect and reason) we submitted on 20 October, ahead of the Committee stage on 26 October
- We submitted updated amendments with effects and reasons on 12 November 2020 ahead of the report stage to reflect the debates which took place during the committee stage in the House of Lords