The Miners’ Strike (Pardons) (Scotland) Bill was introduced to the Scottish Parliament in October 2021.
- In June 2021 we responded to the Scottish Government Consultation – Miners’ Strike 1984/85 Pardon.
- In January 2022 we responded to the Scottish Parliament's Equalities, Human Rights and Civil Justice Committee’s Stage 1 consideration of the Bill.
- We issued a briefing to MSP's ahead of the Stage 1 debate in the Scottish Parliament on 31 March 2022.
- Read our suggested stage 2 amendments.
- We issued a briefing to MSP's ahead of the Stage 3 debate on 16 June 2022.