The Professional Qualifications Bill was introduced to the House of Lords on 12 May 2021. It aims to make provision relating to entitlement to practise certain professions, occupations and trades; and for connected purposes.
- Read more about the Bill on the UK Parliament website
- We issued a briefing ahead of the second reading in May 2021
- We issued a list of amendments along with their reasons and effects
- We issued a suggested amendment and briefing ahead of the report stage on 9 November 2021
- We issued a briefing ahead of the second reading on 14 December 2021