- Vladimir Bujanda-Valiente
- Sheekha Saha
Secretary: Beth Anderson (email@example.com)
Aims & functions of the committee
- to engage with in-house solicitors and trainees (not working in private practice), ensuring the Law Society understands and serves their professional needs.
- to promote the interests and status of in-house solicitors and trainees.
- to encourage and assist in the development of better training of solicitors and trainees working in-house.
- to promote the value of employing in-house solicitors and trainees to organisations who do not currently employ solicitors or trainees.
- Vlad Valiente (co-convener), Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Sheekha Saha (co-convener), Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
- Thembe McInnes (vice convener), Whyte & Mackay Ltd
- Michael Byrne, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Deborah Carroll, Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- Catherine Corr, Scottish Enterprise
- John Forsyth, Lloyds Banking Group
- Arlene Gibbs, Aberdeenshire Council
- Rachael McLean, Scottish Government Legal Directorate
- John Morrison, Phoenix Group
- Norma Shippin, Central Legal Office
- Gregor Watt, Lloyds Banking Group