Our dedicated team of advisers and technical specialists ensures pursuers benefit from expert advice, pre and post settlement, and feel informed and in control of their financial future.
We provide advice tailored to the individual needs of each client, depending on their financial sophistication as well as the nature and severity of their injuries.
Our specialist services and areas of expertise include:
- Lifetime financial planning – we provide cashflow analysis so that a client and/or their representatives can plan their finances to ensure the funds last for as long as possible.
- Ongoing investment management – we balance a client’s long-term financial needs with the investment returns they are likely to achieve.
- Adults With Incapacity Act compliance – we ensure our services to guardians meet the requirements of relevant legislation and facilitate our clients’ reporting requirements.
- State benefit assessments – we identify any additional benefits the client might be entitled to claim.
- Due diligence reports for guardians and trustees – we assess the ongoing suitability of existing financial plans and/or investment portfolios to ensure clients’ lifetime needs are being addressed as effectively as possible.
- Periodical payment checks and tender suitability assessments.
To learn more about how we work with clients, visit tilney.co.uk
The discount rate - what next?
For professional use only. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you can get back less than you originally invested.