Like you, we recognise that the needs of two clients are never the same. While one might be looking for ways to reduce their Inheritance Tax liability, another may need advice on how to manage the investments in a trust.
By working together with you, we can provide the most effective financial planning and investment management solutions for our mutual clients. Our advisers have specialist skills and experience in a number of complementary areas:
- Investment advice for beneficiaries
- Planning and funding care fees
- Valuation of assets for confirmation
- Inheritance Tax planning solutions
- Family wealth succession planning
- Business succession planning
- Investment strategies for high-net-worth families
- Specialist US investment service for US citizens and US-connected persons
- Offshore investment, focusing on investment situs and income restrictions
- Specialist investment management for charities
To learn more about how we work with clients, visit tilney.co.uk
The residence nil rate band – are your clients affected?
Do you know how much is enough to retire?
For professional use only. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you can get back less than you originally invested. Advice in relation to Trusts, Tax and Inheritance Tax Planning is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, the products used in relation to Trusts and to mitigate Tax and Inheritance Tax may be regulated. Prevailing tax rates and relief are dependent on your individual circumstances and are subject to change. Please note we do not provide tax advice.