Take advantage of our Family Law CPD package and plan your 20 hours of verified CPD for the year. The package will allow you to pick and choose between a range of Family Law online conferences, seminars, and our extensive selection of on-demand webinars of your choice.
Please note we will continue to update the programme throughout the year, adding more Family Law content to your package.
Our Family Law CPD packages are limited, so reserve your package now to avoid disappointment. You don't have to confirm your choice of courses at this time, you can do this as and when throughout the year.
You can choose up to two x 6 hours CPD Flagship Conferences, including but not limited to:
- Family Law Conference: A focus on relationship breakdown (January)
- AWI, Guardianship and Elder Client Conference 2021 (March)
- Annual Conference 2021 (April)
- Family Law Conference: Children and Families (April)
- Wills, Trusts and Executries Conference 2021 (Summer)
Make your selection from our range of online seminars and webinars, including but not limited to:
- Business and Divorce Seminar
- Children (Scotland) Act 2020 Workshop
We will keep adding to our list of online seminars and webinars during the year, and keep you updated with new content reflecting the impact of Brexit and Covid-19.
Choose from our extensive selection of on-demand webinars, including but not limited to:
- Child maintenance update (0.5 hour)
- Cohabitation and Marriage for residential conveyancers: the vital issues (1 hour)
- Departures from Equal Sharing (1 hour)
- Divorce in Scotland and England: A cross-border perspective (1 hour)
- 'Modern families': family creation for family lawyers (0.75 hour)
- Surrogacy law update (0.5 hour)
- The rights of cohabiting couples (0.5 hour)
Member: £495 New member: £495 Non-member: £595
All costs exclude VAT.
Prices are for all 20 hours of CPD included within the package.