Take advantage of our In-house Legal CPD package and plan your 20 hours of verified CPD for the year. The package will allow you to pick and choose between a range of In-house Legal online conferences, seminars, and our extensive selection of on-demand webinars of your choice. If you work within an In-house legal team who all require access to CPD & training then check out our SharePack package.
Please note we will continue to update the programme throughout the year, adding more In-house Legal content to your package.
Our In-house Legal CPD packages are limited, so reserve your package now to avoid disappointment. You don't have to confirm your choice of courses at this time, you can do this as and when throughout the year.
You can choose up to two x 6 hours CPD Flagship Conferences, including but not limited to:
- Essential Finance Skills (November)
- Annual Conference 2021 (April)
- Commercial Property Conference 2021 (Spring)
- In-house best practice conference 2021 (Spring and Autumn)
- In-house Virtual Legal Festival 2021 (June)
Online kickstart package: Six on-demand In-house tailored legal updates including:
- Class Actions
- Crisis Management and working with your communications team
- Covid 19 and Contracts
- Virtual Courts
- Managing disputes with suppliers
- Employment and data risks in a remote environment
We will keep adding to our list of online seminars and webinars during the year, and keep you updated with new content reflecting the impact of Brexit and Covid-19.
Choose from our extensive selection of on-demand webinars, including but not limited to:
- Competition law for in-house lawyers (1.5 hours)
- Contract update: Commercial, IP, outsourcing and technology trends and how they impact contract drafting and negotiation (0.75 hour)
- Critical contribution – the role of in-house counsel in a successful organisation (1 hour)
- Data protection update: Data breach and class actions (0.75 hour)
- Dealing with internal clients (0.5 hour)
- Duties of a company secretary and Companies House matter (1 hour)
- Effective Research Skills for In-house Lawyers (0.75 hour)
- Employment update (0.75 hour)
- Navigating a new in-house role - panel insight from leading in-house lawyers (0.5 hour)
- Panel session: Demonstrating value and retaining influence (1 hour)
- Panel session: Legal technology - more than hype? (1 hour)
- Paying the right price for external legal services (0.75 hours)
- Performance indicators for the legal department (1 hour)
- The in-house future - the more things change, the more they stay the same (0.75 hours)
- The key characteristics of an in-house lawyer (0.75 hour)
Member: £495 New member: £495 Non-member: £595
All costs exclude VAT.
Prices are for all 20 hours of CPD included within the package.