Take advantage of our Share Pack CPD package and plan every member of your team's 20 hours of verified CPD for the year. This package is designed for teams, allowing you to choose and share a range of Law Society of Scotland online conferences, seminars, and our extensive selection of on-demand webinars specific to the work that your department specialises in. The needs of your team will vary and so please get in touch with us to discuss increased hours.
Please note we will continue to update the programme throughout the year, adding more CPD content to your package.
Our Share Pack CPD packages are limited, so reserve your package now to avoid disappointment. You don't have to confirm your choice of courses at this time, you can do this as and when throughout the year.
You can choose up to two x 6 hours CPD Flagship Conferences, including but not limited to:
- Annual Conference 2021 (April)
- Commercial Property Conference 2021 (Spring)
- Wills, Trusts and Executries Conference 2021 (Summer)
- In-House Best Practice Conference 2021 (Autumn)
- Agriculture and rural law Conference 2021 (Autumn)
- In-house Best Practice Conference 2021 (Winter)
- Conveyancing Conference 2021 (Winter)
Make your selection from our range of online seminars and webinars. We will keep adding to our list of online seminars and webinars during the year, and keep you updated with new content reflecting the impact of Brexit and Covid-19.
Member: £495 New member: £495 Non-member: £595
All costs exclude VAT.
Prices are for all 20 hours of CPD included within the package.