Take advantage of our Sole Practitioner and High Street CPD package and plan your 20 hours of verified CPD for the year. The package will allow you to pick and choose between a range of Sole Practitioner and High Street online conferences, seminars, and our extensive selection of on-demand webinars of your choice.
Please note we will continue to update the programme throughout the year, adding more Sole Practitioner and High Street content to your package.
Our Sole Practitioner and High Street CPD packages are limited, so reserve your package now to avoid disappointment. You don't have to confirm your choice of courses at this time, you can do this as and when throughout the year.
Choose up to a maximum of 2 Flagship Conferences, including but not limited to:
- Annual Conference 2021 (April)
- Sole practitioner and high street firm Online Forum 2021 (May)
- Agriculture and rural law Conference 2021 (Autumn)
- Conveyancing Conference 2021 (Winter)
Make your selection from our range of online seminars and webinars, including but not limited to:
- General Practice modules
- Wills & Private Client Tax
- Family & Relationships
- Residential Property
We will keep adding to our list of online seminars and webinars during the year, and keep you updated with new content reflecting the impact of Brexit and Covid-19.
Choose from our extensive selection of on-demand webinars, including but not limited to:
- Best practice for complaints (0.75 hour)
- Cybersecurity issue for sole practice and high street practitioners (1 hour)
- Planning for your succession (0.75 hour)
- Succession planning: Financial impacts and strategy (0.5 hour)
Member: £495 New member: £495 Non-member: £595
All costs exclude VAT.
Prices are for all 20 hours of CPD included within the package.