The case that separate representation in mortgage transactions is the wrong decision for the wrong reasons at the wrong time
Solicitors taking instructions for a will now need to consider the potential value of a client’s digital estate, and how it will be accessed following death
Following the failed case by Stella English of The Apprentice, what is required for constructive dismissal, and how can employers avoid a claim?
New Court of Session rules have been introduced for case management of complex medical negligence and personal injuries actions
A piece of history has disappeared from the Faculty of Advocates with the ending of the system of boxes for counsel’s instructions
In this issue
- Sep rep: wrong, wrong, wrong?
- The extra e in estate
- You’re NOT fired!
- Controlling tendency
- Case closed
- “Discrimination Against Women in the Law”: a forum report
- Reading for pleasure
- Opinion column: Brenda Mitchell
- Book reviews
- President's column
- Best measures
- Man in the hot seat
- Cohabitant awards: do they add up?
- A breach too far
- Lawyer of many facets
- Last piece of the jigsaw
- Partnerships: a firm line
- One bite at the cherry
- Whither Whittome?
- Achieving pension regime change
- Steve Webb's potty time
- Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal
- Honours shared
- e-business: call the shots
- How not to win business: a guide for professionals
- A year in focus
- Ask Ash
- Law reform roundup
- New firm, same clients?
- Diary of an innocent in-houser
- From the Brussels office