Robert Chote, chairman of the Office for Budget Responsibility, speaks to the Journal about the OBR's work, ahead of a meeting with the leaders of Scotland's big firms
The Inner House has overturned the contempt finding against the social workers who acted against a sheriff's child contact order
Practitioners involved with compulsory purchase are encouraged to respond to the Scottish Law Commission's discussion paper. This article picks out some highlights
Ahead of a seminar in Glasgow by the architect of the employee ownership trust, this article considers how the trust option adds to the potential advantages of employee ownership
Larger employers will soon have to publish pay comparisons to show whether they treat people equally irrespective of gender
In this issue
- Keeping Government responsible
- Contempt, or good faith?
- Reform – 170 years on
- Employee ownership: adding trust
- The gender gap: coming clean
- Cyber risk - are you covered?
- Reading for pleasure
- Opinion: Graham Sykes
- Book reviews
- President's column
- Land Register completion update
- People on the move
- Tools for today's titles
- Those elusive profits
- The Budget and the crystal ball
- Child of our time?
- Elephant in very many rooms
- Video: the best evidence?
- Who would be a legislator?
- Sustainability: applying the presumption
- A woman’s work…
- Scottish Solicitors Discipline Tribunal
- Living the dram
- Land information: a one-stop shop
- From the Brussels office
- Registered paralegals: what trends?
- Law reform roundup
- MHO reports – please help with timing data
- Plaque marks WW1 lawyer dead
- Selling yourself from day one
- View from the grass roots
- Keep it in the family
- Ask Ash
- When cooling-off kicks in
- Bottom line, the accountants are coming
- First day in the office