How does the Land Registration (Scotland) Act 2012 apply to leases? Expert advice on what should be registered, and the triggering of automatic plot registration
Given the extent of harmonisation of European IP rights, a UK exit from the EU would raise significant issues that rights holders and others need to consider now
Bank customers claiming to have been mis-sold interest rate swap products, and who are dissatisfied with the FCA review scheme, may be able to draw hope from an English High Court decision
Holidaying via Airbnb and similar internet based services is taking off in a big way, but there are potential pitfalls in terms of legal liability
How does pensions auto-enrolment apply to trainee solicitors? We offer some initial guidance as to how the provisions are likely to operate
In this issue
- Land registration and leases
- Disharmony and disharmonising
- FCA reviews: not the end of the story?
- A host of claims for guests
- Pensions auto-enrolment: some clarity for trainees
- Reading for pleasure
- Opinion: Stewart Cunningham and Nadine Stott
- Book reviews
- President's column
- KIR: have your say
- People on the move
- You and whose mind?
- Deil tak the hindmost
- Cultivating judgment
- Women: paths to power
- Sorry: no longer the hardest word?
- Fairness in the balance
- Minimum pricing: the latest
- Planning: shakeup on the way?
- New burdens for employers?
- Scottish Solicitors Discipline Tribunal
- Ancillary rights as real rights
- Life at the cutting edge
- One form if firms hold client money
- Further fraud alerts issued
- Law reform roundup
- Guidance: duties re legal rights
- From the Brussels office
- Rights in chaos: asylum seekers and migrants in the EU
- Mirror wills: can I change?
- Renewal: the impetus for review
- Ask Ash
- The day of minimis is here
- If it ain't broken...?
- The voice of youth