Awareness is growing of the effects of the menopause on working women – and with it the potential for a discrimination claim against an employer who fails to recognise them
Review of Employment Law and the Gig Economy (Mackay and Powell)
Report on a Scottish Young Lawyers' Association survey looking at members' pay and conditions, and issues that cause them to consider leaving the profession – a thought entertained by the majority
A veteran property solicitor offers some practical “nuts and bolts” advice for trainees and the newly qualified, based on personal experience – and hopes others will do likewise
Two clinical psychologists explain their approach to assessing a child in a family law dispute, which focuses on the parent-child relationship as of central importance
- Tradecraft – one solicitor's experience
- Dear employer...
- Team building – for the Foundation?
- Accredited paralegal practice area highlight: conveyancing
- Accredited Paralegal Committee profile
- What's new for paralegals?
- Ask Ash
- Managing the risk of workplace stress
- Appreciation: Iain Alexander Macmillan
- Revealed – by your AML certificates