A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision about authorisation of the removal and use of part of the body of a deceased person for transplantation and other purposes; and for connected purposes.
This Scottish Government Bill was introduced by the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport, Shona Robison MSP, on 8 June 2018.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (September 2018)
- Read our briefing issued to all MSPs ahead of the stage 1 debate on Tuesday 26 February 2019.
- Read our suggested amendments together with effects and reasons issued at stage 2 (March 2019)
- Read our briefing issued to all MSPs ahead of the stage 3 debate on Tuesday 11 June 2019.