A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision about how land is developed and used.
This Scottish Government Bill was introduced by the Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities, Angela Constance MSP, on 4 December 2017.
- View the Bill on the Scottish Parliament website
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (February 2018)
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing issued to all MSPs ahead of the Stage 1 Debate on Tuesday 29 May 2018
- Read our amendments together with effects and reasons to be moved at Stage 2 (August 2018)
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing issued to all MSPs ahead of stage 3 (March 2019)